Consular Outreach Mission in Belgrade, Serbia and Overseas Absentee Voting Registration and Visa applications
Date : 14 April 2018, Saturday
Time : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue : Bulevar Zorana Djnindjica 144B, New BELGRADE.
Company name: MD Solution
1. Applicants are advised to contact Ms. Eva Brigoli and inform her of the type of consular service (passports/notarials etc) to be requested.
2. Those who reside outside Belgrade and those with minor children will be given priority.
3. Kindly check the documentary and other requirements on the Embassy’s website (https://budapestpe.dfa.gov.ph) to download the applicable forms in advance.
4. Applicants are also advised to have photocopies of their passport data page and other required documents according to the list of requirements.
5. Please note that payment may be made in cash only and only US Dollars will be accepted.
6. Those who wish to apply for a Philippine visa, you can file your applications and pay the fees.
The Schedule of Fees for consular services is as follows:
New / renewal (e-Passport) US$ 60.00
Lost Passport (e-Passport) 90.00
Report of Birth or Marriage 25.00
Late Registration fee 25.00
Affidavits, Oaths, Certifications 25.00
Legalization of Documents 25.00
NBI Fingerprinting 25.00
Thank you for your cooperation.
27 March 2018 – The Philippines and Hungary successfully concluded their sixth political consultations at the Makati Diamond Residences on March 23. Undersecretary for Policy Enrique A. Manalo led the Philippine delegation while Deputy State Secretary Szilveszter Bus of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade led the Hungarian delegation.
- Tuesday, 12 July 2016 Statement of the Philippine Secretary of Foreign Affairs Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr. on the West PH Sea ruling
- Friday, 15 May 2015 Notice of Hearing
- Friday, 15 May 2015 Become an Overseas Voter Online with iRehistro
- Friday, 06 April 2018 ANNOUNCEMENT:
- Friday, 06 April 2018 THE PHILIPPINES HOSTS THE 6TH POLITICAL CONSULTATIONS WITH HUNGARY
- Thursday, 26 October 2017 2018 FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER (FSO) EXAMINATIONS