Consular Outreach Mission in Belgrade, Serbia and Overseas Absentee Voting Registration and Visa applications
Date : 14 April 2018, Saturday
Time : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue : Bulevar Zorana Djnindjica 144B, New BELGRADE.
Company name: MD Solution
1. Applicants are advised to contact Ms. Eva Brigoli and inform her of the type of consular service (passports/notarials etc) to be requested.
2. Those who reside outside Belgrade and those with minor children will be given priority.
3. Kindly check the documentary and other requirements on the Embassy’s website (https://budapestpe.dfa.gov.ph) to download the applicable forms in advance.
4. Applicants are also advised to have photocopies of their passport data page and other required documents according to the list of requirements.
5. Please note that payment may be made in cash only and only US Dollars will be accepted.
6. Those who wish to apply for a Philippine visa, you can file your applications and pay the fees.
The Schedule of Fees for consular services is as follows:
New / renewal (e-Passport) US$ 60.00
Lost Passport (e-Passport) 90.00
Report of Birth or Marriage 25.00
Late Registration fee 25.00
Affidavits, Oaths, Certifications 25.00
Legalization of Documents 25.00
NBI Fingerprinting 25.00
Thank you for your cooperation.